Welcome to MRC Integrative Epidemiology Unit GitHub Pages
Highlighted open source software released through GitHub
- MR-Base enables online Mendelian randomization analysis using a comprehensive manually curated database of GWAS studies. The following MR-Base software is available through GitHub:
- TwoSampleMR is the core R package for MR-Base
- PHESANT runs a phenome scan (pheWAS, Mendelian randomisation (MR)-pheWAS etc.) in UK Biobank.
- MELODI is a literature mining platform to identify potential mechanistic pathways between exposures and disease outcomes - source code
- Meffil Efficient algorithms for analyzing DNA methylation data